• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for new/used printer ... review

SameDay Signs

As title says I am in market for another printer preferably mimaki...currently running 2 jv33s but one head is about out so looking to sell the one w newer head and other as backup or to fix and wanting to replace with something faster.

have been looking at mimaki jv150 and jv300 and am awaiting a couple quotes on new but wanted to see if anyone has refurbed units or anything I may be missing...prefer to pull trigger before end of year to help with tax purposes. Can get finances though will prob be putting on company card as it’s 0% for me right now. I was looking a jv100 but do not really want to pull trigger on that as I normally don’t buy first generation printers unless they’ve been ran and test, idk I’m weird

any help, ideas or directions to shoot me are appreciated-if used must have somewhat of a warranty with it

3DT

Hi, I can offer a Stratojet Hawk CleanPrint 165 with all softwares and inks with warranty in it. Its comparable to the Mimaki JV300 Plus -160. What budget are you looking into? Send me a message if you are interested!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Hi, I can offer a Stratojet Hawk CleanPrint 165 with all softwares and inks with warranty in it. Its comparable to the Mimaki JV300 Plus -160. What budget are you looking into? Send me a message if you are interested!
Why get rid of it if it's so new?

MikePro

i feel you on that, i'm actually kinda stoked that I'm not essential-enough to get the 1st gen mRNA vaccine too :)
easier to let others pay to be beta testers, and i'll quietly slide-in to a new product with a knowledgeable base of users.

global garage dot com has always been a solid resource for used printers. also uscutter has a demo jv300 for under $10k.

currently running an HP latex, after over a decade of running my jv3, but mimaki is A++ in my book. Can't go wrong with either the 300 or the 500, hardest decision would be the inkset.