• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for parts for an outdoor LED signboard

Niterider

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have an outdoor, 2-row LED sign board from I.C.E. signs that stopped working last year. After talking to their support and doing some troubleshooting, it appears that the main control board had gone bad. They stopped getting new parts for this sign board (it is a few years old) and just sold the last replacement control board they had in stock before I tried to get a replacement from them.

So I am now looking to see if anyone else may have one of these control boards still in stock. The board is labeled as a "NEW_XMOTION_B04_LAN".

I'd also be up for maybe rebuilding this signboard with newer parts if they were compatible.

Thanks for any assistance.

Pippin Decals

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have an outdoor, 2-row LED sign board from I.C.E. signs that stopped working last year. After talking to their support and doing some troubleshooting, it appears that the main control board had gone bad. They stopped getting new parts for this sign board (it is a few years old) and just sold the last replacement control board they had in stock before I tried to get a replacement from them.

So I am now looking to see if anyone else may have one of these control boards still in stock. The board is labeled as a "NEW_XMOTION_B04_LAN".

I'd also be up for maybe rebuilding this signboard with newer parts if they were compatible.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hey bud ,I do a bunch of work for a guy that deals with LED lighting and im sure parts .He has done Huge lighting jobs such as The Sundial Bridge in Redding ,Ca.and tons more, I will send you a Pm with his name and number