• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for photoshop artist

crny1

Admin please move if this is not in the right forum.

I am looking for a photoshop designer that can take a hand drawn pencil sketch and recreate it in photoshop with color etc. The client found this picture online and likes it. Obviously just a tiny picture of a pencil sketch will not work for this, especially for wide format printing. The picture is straight from google. Anyone want to give me a idea on price and tackle it? Redrawing this is beyond my ability and time right now. Pic attached, it has all the elements the client is looking for.
image(5).jpg

studio 440

lol mabye the tatoo artist that created this didnt want that much color but this is what the finished sketch turned into:rock-n-roll:

crny1

No where in my post did I say copy the drawing exactly. After I posted it and went to bed I got thinking that these would be the exact response's I would see this morning. My exact words, "it has all the elements the client is looking for". This in no way says I want a EXACT copy. Why would I worry about the exact drawing details the client wants in this post? That would be discussed with someone who would like to take on the job. Furthermore how do you know that the original artist hasnt granted permission to use it? Jump to conclusions much? Some people amaze me.
Oh and I guess since I saw someone with the exact same tattoo as mine I should ask who did it and sue the tattoo artist for copyright infringement?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Furthermore how do you know that the original artist hasnt granted permission to use it? Really? Jump to conclusions much? No. Some people amaze me. Thanks.
Oh and I guess since I saw someone with the exact same tattoo as mine I should ask who did it and sue the tattoo artist for copyright infringement?Yes, if you designed the original.

AKwrapguy

On a technical question why would you want to recreate it in a raster format? since it's large format wouldn't you want it vectored?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I sent you a PM with a competent artist after your original request. No need to continue bickering.

crny1

I sent you a PM with a competent artist after your original request. No need to continue bickering.
I sent a email.

AKwrapguy - I believe the amount of detail, coloring and effects that will be involved in the final image a raster image may be better. I could be wrong...