• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for post and panel type poles only

signgirl

Can I purchase 2"x2" x 8' sign post that are like what comes with a post and panel kit separately in black? I'm seeing similar types online at places such as Home Depot and such but wondering if they might me a tad flimsier than what you get with the kit. I'm looking to keep a architectural look that's already been established. Thank you!

letterman7

Assemble your own look. Metalcraft in Florida has posts and panels (and other stuff) separately, but they're getting very pricey. I've assembled similar looks through sourcing components - aluminum tube locally from a supplier, and aluminum caps/finials from a variety of online sources. Cast bases are a little harder to find, but they are out there. Prime and paint yourself.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Assemble your own look. Metalcraft in Florida has posts and panels (and other stuff) separately, but they're getting very pricey. I've assembled similar looks through sourcing components - aluminum tube locally from a supplier, and aluminum caps/finials from a variety of online sources. Cast bases are a little harder to find, but they are out there. Prime and paint yourself.
For extra durability, we send out for powdercoating on most all of our custom post and panel signs.