• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Profiling Help In Michigan

Quark

Merchant Member
Hi, looking for someone to come to our location with his own i-one to create few profiles for our 8-color Mimaki CJV-150-160, running Caldera (it runs on Linux). Located zip 48377. Thank you

printhog

Correct Color is a merchant member here that specializes in what you're asking for.

its only a freaking sign!

Last edited:

printhog

Based on that thinking.. The other option is to buy your own device. It's really worth it because you can profile whatever media you want, when you want, and your can adjust to environment variables. Allows you to fine fine your rip. Color profiling is NOT a do it once thing. It's ongoing.

The issue i see will be your OS. Most folks will be windows based.. Contact xrite for advice on that combo, and I strongly suggest buying your own tool. You'll be much happier in the end.

X-rite Eye-one i1 Pro Spectrophotometer Kit | eBay

its only a freaking sign!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
It's done through some back and forth snail-mailing of the actual printer/substrates you're using.
Oh i understand how it's done. But it's more or less a "your print" and "they measure" system. so the end results will be quite generic. Honestly all that time you spent mailing them, i'd rather buy the i1 publish pro kit and have all the tools necessary.

This service is more for those desktop photo printers that you just need to print an ICC chart and measure it with nothing in between. The results will be depending on software.