• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Roland ColorCamm PC-600 Printhead

Snap2000

I know it's a longshot and nobody has them anymore but posting just in case a miracle happens. PC-600 Printhead wanted
Part number: 22805387

woolly

I know it's a longshot and nobody has them anymore but posting just in case a miracle happens. PC-600 Printhead wanted
Part number: 22805387
your long shot may of come good but i need to check where i think it is, but cant do that till fri. where in the world are you AZ
Arizona ? i am in the uk.
best message from now

Snap2000

your long shot may of come good but i need to check where i think it is, but cant do that till fri. where in the world are you AZ
Arizona ? i am in the uk.
best message from now
Hello, I am located in Phoenix, Arizona USA. I'm in no rush, but I'll be waiting to see if you find one. :)

Snap2000

Did you ever find one? If so, could you please let me know, I've been looking for a long time. Thanks

I've looked far and wide, called tons of suppliers and shops for the last 6 months with no luck... They exist but only hidden in private party hands.
I did only find one that may work for 431$, but it was a gamble if it worked or not.

Snap2000

Happened to find a new printhead! Got it installed and printing but can't get the calibration/adjustments quite right. I found one person that was selling it but only had one sadly.

rjp739

GRAPHICS
I was intall about 10 yrs ago and use two time and switch to solvent printer. let me know who looking for