• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Small piece of oracle 951 677

sailormike

Hey guys I have a customer that I need to make aprox 6x6inch patch on a camper graphic and I dont want to order a 10yd roll to do it. I am willing to pay for the piece would like to have a 1ft piece I hope someone has a little they can spare. Oracal 951 677 Fir Metallic Green
Thank you in advance

decalman

I'd tell the guy to choose a color thats similar. One that you have. Or put up the 55 bucks for a roll that he'll only use .001 % of .

sailormike

I know and i realize that its a long shot but I figured Id ask hoping maybe someone had a roll lying around I could buy a piece from. If i had a roll of a uncommon color and a sign shop asked to buy a piece I would probably give it to them as to help a fellow company.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know and i realize that its a long shot but I figured Id ask hoping maybe someone had a roll lying around I could buy a piece from. If i had a roll of a uncommon color and a sign shop asked to buy a piece I would probably give it to them as to help a fellow company.

So, with that thinking..... if you'd go into a restaurant and ask for a sliver of bacon, one bite of an egg and expect some customer to give it to you off their plate, you'd be happy if they said, just take it. ??

Ahh, can I have one slurp of coffee to wash this down ?? :eek:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I'd do the same, and sorry, but it's not something I have in stock. I don't think I've ever used a metallic green actually. Good luck finding a piece. On a side note, you can get a 15" yard of it from Fellers. Maybe if you call, you could even get a sample (which is usually s square foot) from them too. I know they used to do that. Not sure if they still offer it.

bannertime

We have a local supplier (Reece) that does vinyl by the yard. It could be foot, but I know for sure it's by the yard. You could check with them. May need to order some other supplies as well.

MikePro

that's a spot-on match with 3M 220 Pine Green Metallic, if you're looking for options.
....and i happen to have a full roll of it in 30inch, from some previous work with Menard's.