• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Something Obscure

Craig Paxton

I am looking for something that seems to be a bit of a unicorn. Regular Inkjet Printable GLow In The Dark Adhesive Vinyl Or Sticker Paper. If Anyone Knows where i can find this elusive beast then please let me know

Craig Paxton

Around here a 'standard inkjet' is a solvent/latex machine, not a desktop printer.
How did you get approved to be on here?
Well isn't that the misuse of power deleting my post because you didn't like what i said. but okay either way have a good day i will be looking for info elsewhere if they allow you to be a moderator

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great thread. By the way...... there's another one about training people out there.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Several items to clear up:
  • Apologies for the curt reply earlier in the thread. I mod another signage forum where industry experience is an absolute requirement for joining so my reply was not correct nor warranted for this forum.
  • Post #6 was removed for abuse and racial stereotyping, neither of which are tolerated on here.
  • Standard mods do not have the ability to approve or remove members.

Craig Paxton

Several items to clear up:
  • Apologies for the curt reply earlier in the thread. I mod another signage forum where industry experience is an absolute requirement for joining so my reply was not correct nor warranted for this forum.
  • Post #6 was removed for abuse and racial stereotyping, neither of which are tolerated on here.
  • Standard mods do not have the ability to approve or remove members.
Okay as for your reason #6 there was no abuse and or racial sterotpying as being Australian is not a race but a name for those in a regional area unlike what majority of most of the dominate individuals have done to those who are the native aboriginal people on that continent. And lets be honest of the first point you made. How does one get Industry Exp sorry but again maybe the Elitist nature of some in this industry is why there is such a hard curve to even enter it or get information. And thank you for the apology

MikePro

not a unicorn. its been available for quite some time.
else, pretty much every vinyl supplier should have a photoluminescent vinyl rolls.

Last edited: