• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for something odd

hammered

Im running a PC60 and those pesky little ID stickers on the carts are fewer and farther between. Is there any where to get these little buggers? I have plenty of carts, just not enough of those.

Thanks

hammered

These are the chrome vinyl color ID stickers that go on the top of the carts. Theyre used to ID the color by the machine. Im not sure if they have something other than just the little block code to ID which color is which.

hammered

I did once but possible I messed it up somewhere in the mix. Any idea how the machine reads these. Id ask Roland but you know how on the ball their Customer support is.

Jackpine

I did once but possible I messed it up somewhere in the mix. Any idea how the machine reads these. Id ask Roland but you know how on the ball their Customer support is.
The printer reads the black print on the chrome. When I got my ribbons from Duracoat they were on the cartridges and was told they printed their own. If you are printing out of corel and have the Colorchoice rip just select K and the printer will print only black. You will have to scan a label and recreate a file for each color with the block in the correct position. Print and cut the files and apply. You should be able to peel an old label and reuse it also.

hammered

The printer reads the black print on the chrome. When I got my ribbons from Duracoat they were on the cartridges and was told they printed their own. If you are printing out of corel and have the Colorchoice rip just select K and the printer will print only black. You will have to scan a label and recreate a file for each color with the block in the correct position. Print and cut the files and apply. You should be able to peel an old label and reuse it also.
Thanks. I may have just had the blocks off enough for it not to read. And the link is choose. $2.50 less than what I pay per refill.