• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for supplier for 2 sided lamination film.

Speedsterbeast

I'm looking for where to find or what manufacturer sells two-sided cold lam film- So I can apply to inside of windows facing out.
Canadian suppliers preferred.

Thanks!

henryz

Hello Speedsterbeast, is this a trick question or are you looking for a 2 sided adhesive clear film?

bannertime

I'm going to go ahead and say yes he is, because I am too. As well as rolls of optically clear double sided tape.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We have 1"x150' Optically Clear Bubble Free Perm/Remov. mounting tape for that application. It goes with our Non-Adhesive Perforated Film but you could use it on any material you want. The rolls are about $30

mpn

We have 1"x150' Optically Clear Bubble Free Perm/Remov. mounting tape for that application. It goes with our Non-Adhesive Perforated Film but you could use it on any material you want. The rolls are about $30

Do you have a list of products offered? The tape would have saved quite a bit of cash when we needed it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Do you have a list of products offered? The tape would have saved quite a bit of cash when we needed it.

What's your email there where I can send my pricing? I will send sample sheets with the other material we are working on from your PM.