• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for the logo colors

Nutetun

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right spot if not will a mod please move it? I am looking for the PMS colors for Howard Johnson logo. The Howard Johnson hotels. I have looked for 2 days on google and can not find a thing, so now I am asking for help. Anyone know where I can find it or might know the colors? :banghead:

round man

from my billboard painting days I recall a pamphlet from their ad agency with all their specs,..the local franchise you would be dealing with should have one as part of their advertising specs on file,.,.

DesireeM

You can try brandsoftheworld.com and search for their logo. One of the logo files might contain the pms color info. You have to make an account in order to download logos but it's a good account to have anyways. Be wary though - there is no guarantee that the pms colors in the file are official.

J Hill Designs

botw stuff is mainly just shoddy autotraced artwork. best to get from corporate, especially with a big hitter such as this.

TammieH

Btw I just checked HOJO's website and found corporate images to download, http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com/media/image-library there is vector art of their logo, no pms colors though

Some corps do not use pms colors.

I always go to corporate websites first when looking for logos, some times you get lucky...a lot of times you can find a pdf file; brochure, news release or whatever with vector logos in the file.