• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Used equipment.

WickidDesigns

Trying to find stuff that wont cost me alot just for me starting up.. I need a Printer atleast a 42" printer, 24" plotter and a lamanitor that is atleast 42in or whatever.. I don't need anything new just looking for something to get me going. don't have to be in the best shape outside as long at it works and can still get parts for it.

cajunaviator

I am selling my Roland SP540V 54" Print / Cut. It has a brand new black/cyan print head. It is in great shape. I am just outside of New Orleans. I am asking $4,500 for it. I am also selling an Enduralam 60" laminator. Laminator works great except the top roller has a bunch of micro-fractures in it. It laminates well. I am also selling a 30" sign warehouse cutter. I am upgrading to a HP 315 Latex print / cut package. You can call or text me at 504-329-2124.

Rat_Fink

If you are still looking, I have a Mutoh 1324 with take-up and a Graphtec FC7000-100 Cutter. Both in excellent condition.
Located in South Bend, Indiana - close to Chicago

GB2

Old Member
That was 3 years ago that he was looking...I suspect he found what he was looking for and probably is out of business by now