• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for used mimaki jv33

gixxer2004

Anybody have a used Mimaki jv33 they want to sell? I couldnt decide if I wanted a mutoh or mimaki but I think I have made up my mind. PM if you have one or know where one is for sale.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Actually just ran across an eBay listing for a JV33 in New York which is well within driving distance for you. You can easily haul one in a small box truck from U-Haul or if done properly (well strapped down by the frame and good weather) in the bed of a pickup truck. They state they have 2 of them in A+ condition ready to run with supplies for just a hair over 10k each. If the condition is excellent as they say and the head is 100% thats not a bad deal. If you are very patient you "might" find one in great shape for as low as 8k but that is pushing it as the JV33 are still very current machines and just flat out easy to use workhorses and most are using them, not selling them. The seller does have a couple of recent bad feedbacks for small stuff but if you can see the machine firsthand before commiting who cares.

gixxer2004

Thanks for the info sightline I will have to check them out. I just missed a 54" on craigslist and they were asking 6000 without the rip software but it included 16 ink cartridges. I am still kicking myself for not going after it sooner, just recieved an email this morning and he said it is sold. I noticed you always had positive things to say about the Mimakis, they sound like a really solid, reliable machine.

Scott Reynolds

There is one on line for 10k, its been for sale for a few months. They might come down a little. A dealer owns it inhouse and clam its a low hour printer that they used to print over flow for customers. I'll IM you a link when I get home tonight.