• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NC Looking for used starter machine - eco-solvent, UV, Latex, solvent

dmin3212

Hello,

I have many years in the industry and am looking to break out on my own. Ideally looking for something that is ready to print as I have clients lined up and ready to bring jobs when we're ready.

Located in Western NC but willing to drive for the right machine, I am really hoping to build organically without taking on any loans so I'm looking for something affordable that can get me through the first year or two. Also interested in cutters. $5000-ish budget. Preferably 64" but will consider 54" or 38" etc...

Thanks!
dmin3212@yahoo.com

eco-solvent, UV, Latex, solvent

dmin3212

Latex will be the most forgiving... You can buy a brand new HP Latex 110 for around $6895.
Thanks! That one looks a lot like the L25500, which I didn't love. Do you have experience with the 110? I heard the Latex line got better after that first round but I haven't worked with one since.

Christian @ 2CT Media

The 110 is a 54" entry model. They made alot of changes since the 25500, but fundamentally it's the same printer. If you didn't like latex then it's pretty much the same now. I'm just not a fan of inheriting someone else's problems with a used printer.

Turnergraphics

I have a Mutoh 64" plus Seal Laminator and Valuecut for sale. Only one year old and has a year left on the warranty. Need to sell as a package though. Nothing at all wrong with it. Prints beautifully. You can get a lease company to finance for less than $500 per month. Need $20K
Turner Graphics
Spartanburg SC

TonyLo

Hello,

I have many years in the industry and am looking to break out on my own. Ideally looking for something that is ready to print as I have clients lined up and ready to bring jobs when we're ready.

Located in Western NC but willing to drive for the right machine, I am really hoping to build organically without taking on any loans so I'm looking for something affordable that can get me through the first year or two. Also interested in cutters. $5000-ish budget. Preferably 64" but will consider 54" or 38" etc...

Thanks!
dmin3212@yahoo.com

I have a Versa Camm 30" that's available, Works Great. It may be too small for you, but it is a great starter for $2K Just Serviced, see my ad under For Sale

dmin3212

I have a Versa Camm 30" that's available, Works Great. It may be too small for you, but it is a great starter for $2K Just Serviced, see my ad under For Sale

I did see that ad and wished I lived closer to you! I would be very interested in it for sure. I'm in North Carolina unfortunately, thank you though.

Daniel

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
We have a Roland XC540 (print/cut) we may be parting with but prob a little over your 5K budget and located in RI so also a hike. Lmk if you would like me to inquire tho.

dmin3212

We have a Roland XC540 (print/cut) we may be parting with but prob a little over your 5K budget and located in RI so also a hike. Lmk if you would like me to inquire tho.

I am also looking to pick up a cutter so that would be 2 birds..Definitely let me know. I'm always up for a good road trip.

Thank you!

JFB

Hello,

Thanks!
dmin3212@yahoo.com

JFB

Hi, I have a sign shop in Western Maryland, we just upgraded our equipement, bought a 54" Mimaki CJV 150-130 printer/cutter. The one replaced is a JV 33-130, about six years old, and a separate 54" Mimaki cutter, CG 130FX. We have the rip software as well. Everything is in very good condition, replaced the heads in the printer a few months ago. The printer is listed on Ebay, starting at $4,500, buy it now at around $5,500. If you would like the entire system I'll sell everything at $5,500. We really need to get rid of it to help pay for a truck we just bought!
I have family in Asheville and Raleigh, if you would need this delivered I would do it for an extra $250 and visit with them while I'm there.
Feel free to contact me, jesse@deerparksigns.net, 301-334-1344 if you'd like to discuss further.

ricomuchi123

Hello,

Thanks!
dmin3212@yahoo.com

hi my name is ricky. i have an advertising agency in srilanka. i have a ecosolvent digital printing mechine. if your intresed we could start a small advertising agency in your country. please check www.novart.lk
im willing to bring the mechine to your country aswell. and we can earn not only in printing but on designing websites and other software. i have trained staff in srilanka to do at a low cost.

whats app me on +94773785011 will have a chat

cajunaviator

I am selling my Roland SP540V 54" Print / Cut. It has a brand new black/cyan print head. It is in great shape. I am just outside of New Orleans. I am asking $4,500 for it. I am also selling an Enduralam 60" laminator. Laminator works great except the top roller has a bunch of micro-fractures in it. It laminates well. I am also selling a 30" sign warehouse cutter. I am upgrading to a HP 315 Latex print / cut package. You can call or text me at 504-329-2124.

SignKingAZ

Arizona Signs and Signwalkers
Hello,

Thanks!
dmin3212@yahoo.com

I am selling an 64" Agfa Anapurna MV hybrid for $2500