• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for

klmiller611

We do a fair amount of display boards for trade shows, 38x84 inch, printed on half inch foam board. Normally, we use a cardboard base that was custom made that folds up and the board is inserted in them or occasionally spyder feet. On some other shows, we've seen boards displayed with a half inch foam board feet, normally black core board and black faces. They are cut and fit into slots in the board, see the attached sketch. However, there are shows or situations where we do not want to go back and recover the feet or base.

I can cut them out by hand, but I'd like to find a source for this. I've searched this site, done Google searches to no avail. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Thanks
Ken

Attachments

• Foam Board Feet.jpg
    Foam Board Feet.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 143

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We do a fair amount of display boards for trade shows, 38x84 inch, printed on half inch foam board. Normally, we use a cardboard base that was custom made that folds up and the board is inserted in them or occasionally spyder feet. On some other shows, we've seen boards displayed with a half inch foam board feet, normally black core board and black faces. They are cut and fit into slots in the board, see the attached sketch. However, there are shows or situations where we do not want to go back and recover the feet or base.

I can cut them out by hand, but I'd like to find a source for this. I've searched this site, done Google searches to no avail. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Thanks
Ken

Unless you're going through a few hundred a month, I would think a few hours on these...... and you could make quite a few and save yourself a ton of money. Just make a jig or two and it should be a snap.