• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a Gerber Edge and Plotter

Mikeb64

I am in the market for a Gerber Edge, plotter and software Prefer an Edge II / Envision 375 / Omega 6.0. If you have a package to include foils, and even vinyl that would be awesome.

Email directly at: mikeb64@comcast.net

Thanks!!

Mikeb64

I have a Gerber Edge 2 with HS15 plotter, approx 60 rolls of foils, can include what little vinyl I still have left. I can include 6.21 software, all small blades, pounce wheels. 2 rollers bombsites, etc. included as well. Both the Edge & the plotter were fully reconditioned by the Plotter Doctor a couple years ago. All new rollers, sweeps, keypads, etc & have only been used a couple times since (costs over$ 3500.00 for the refurb.).I have owed the equipment since new & it has been well maintained. I am retiring from the business after 30 years. I am open to any reasonable offer. You could be up & running decals within a couple hours. This machine has been a real money maker for me over the years & is build like a tank.: Let me know if you have any interest.

Please send me your contact info to: mikeb64@comcast.net

Thanks!