• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy used FlexiSign Pro, what to look for? Help I have questions.

PSG

I have an opportunity to buy a used version of FlexiSign Pro 8.1. I have some questions and need some help from the forum.

1.) Does Flexi 8.1 use a dongle?

2.) What version did Flexi stop using a dongle and go to Internet connection for verification?

3.) Does Flexi charge to transfer ownership?

4.) What numbers do I need to verify that it is a legit version? I assume that if it is a dongle version that dongle number would suffice, but what other info or if it is not dongled?

5.) Anything else I should know or look for?

Thanks in advance!
Joe

Replicator

1.) Does Flexi 8.1 use a dongle?
YES

2.) What version did Flexi stop using a dongle and go to Internet connection for verification?
8.6v2 USES EITHER A DONGLE OR INTERNET VERIFICATION

3.) Does Flexi charge to transfer ownership?
NO

4.) What numbers do I need to verify that it is a legit version? I assume that if it is a dongle version that dongle number would suffice, but what other info or if it is not dongled?
I WOULD MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING A PACKAGED VERSION WITH ALL ACCOMPANYING DISCS, MANUALS AND DONGLE BEFORE BUYING

5.) Anything else I should know or look for?
I HAVE A FLEXISIGN-PRO 7.6v2 FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION OF THE FORUM

JUST TO BE FAIR, SOMEONE ELSE HAS A VERSION OF 7.5 UP FOR BIDDING IN THE AUCTION SECTION OF THE FORUM

:goodpost:

J B

JUST TO BE FAIR, SOMEONE ELSE HAS A VERSION OF 7.5 UP FOR BIDDING IN THE AUCTION SECTION OF THE FORUM

There are good people in the world after all.

Thank You,

J B