• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to pay someone for help

autoexebat

I have 2 ATV templates that need to be tweaked , the template on the right needs to be the same as the template on the left.

I can do it myself but BARELY ... I'm right at the point of giving up so thats why I am here.

Whoever does this needs to know how to use the powerclip , and should be REALLY GOOD at Coral.

Please let me know by PM if you are interested . Thanks

Template on the right in an AI file , Template on the left is coral and all layers are corel as well so that should make it a little easier.

Attachments

• Corel-Help.jpg
    Corel-Help.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 168

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
The file you attached is a simple low-res jpg. No layers, no vectors, and there are more parts on one side than the other.
It seems to me, no offense, that if you can't do this job, then there will be many more problems heading your way, soon, and you might be better off getting out of the water now.

Like I said, no offense intended, I'm speaking from experience: motocross graphics is a different world if you haven't been there before, and if you're beggining in it, good luck, but there are mistakes to be made that'll be costly or embarrassing.
...Been there done that, and decided this arena was best left to others - and I do not usually give up on things.

P.S. You spelled it coral twice. I'm pretty sure coral is an ocean-dwelling organism. Attention to detail really helps!

Sorry if you think I'm not being helpful-in many ways I am. I was in your footsteps 8 years ago, and it hurt.Lots.

Gene@mpls

Learning the software is hard- but you don't learn anything by doing what you already know. I can remember
grinding away at a logo for hours that I could do in 5 min now. It is the grinding and frustration that teaches us.

Speedsterbeast

Learning the software is hard- but you don't learn anything by doing what you already know. I can remember
grinding away at a logo for hours that I could do in 5 min now. It is the grinding and frustration that teaches us.
Well said. I as well remember spending several hours making a simple "hockey stick" stripe for an '70 Cuda a couple years ago in Flexi. The best way to learn is by doing, unless it's a one in a long shot job, then I agree with subbing it out and moving on the next job

Techman

I got the attachments., But there was nothing in them I could open..
Maybe the email system striped them. Don't know why not able to open them

if this job is still needing to be done I'm willing to have a look see at it. just email me the files to rmorton@pixelsnprint.ca I've got alot of years exp in Corel Draw and was on the beta test team for Corel 7 so I'm sure I could help. but one thing if the graphics image is a low res image was it a screen grab from an ATV aftermarket site?