• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to purchase a new printer.

jadkins86

I am looking into the market of purchasing a new printer to go with my aging Roland VP-540. I have seen the Roland LEJ-640 and very interested due to the size and pricing, but have hear many negatives regarding speed and acceptance of certain materials. I am limited on space to have a printer but not too constricted. I would like to buy a used larger true flatbed, but thought the new roland hybrid would work for my needs. The printer would be use to print directly to coroplast, acrylics, aluminum, pvc, and polycarbonates. The VP would still be used for over flow. My main concerns are for better looks on backlit graphics and reduce cost of application. But printing 1 - 4x8 an hour does not feel the void I have.
Thanks for any advice.
Jason
Jerry's Signs & Awnings

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I don't know how big your shop is or the size of your budget but you should look into the Flora line of printers. They have two different printers that might interest you. The first one is a 4'x8' flatbed printer with white and varnish that can print up to 4" thick. The second option is a 8' Hybrid Roll/Rigid printer that can print up to 1.8" thick. Depending on where you are located we might be able to sell these to you, if you are two far away there are two other dealers that I could refer you to.

Details on the 4'x8' Flatbed

Spec sheet for the Roll/Rigid Hybrid

ezposter

Used Flatbed for Sale - 5' x 10'

I have a used flatbed printer (3 years old) 5' x 10' that I will be selling in the near future. Double Spectra heads with primer and white. Use it every day - start it up and purge. Don't even bother to do a nozzle check. Just start printing. Our business has done so well with it, that we are stepping up to the next faster model to keep up.

Email ezposter-info@comcast.net if interested.