• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost file issue

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Hello!
So I lost a file haha! Do not have a clue what happened but it is no longer there. luckily it was not a big deal type that could not be recreated but I would like to know the way around this particular signlab issue.

Scenerio: I went to open the websendpreview from the last email to open and use back in Signlab. I know that I used to do this occasionally but can no longer find that option on my computer. I have Windows 10 (Yes, I know lol another issue for another day)
Of course the default is set to open with Adobe Reader. No worries. Click/save open with...pick an app.
That is where Signlab has left me hanging as it is not recognized as an app or program at least within the options available. Yes, I can open with Adobe and convert back to an eps or what have you but then all the fonts are lost.
It would be ideal to just reopen the websendpreview and have all the original intact.
I know that I have done this once or twice but they say the memory is the first to go lol!

Thanks!