• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mac Media Repairs

Charly L

Is Mac media still doing repairs on Roland boards? I do just recently remember someone complaining hard about them.

Charly L

Yikes, wonder what's going on over there. They have great reviews overall and all of sudden a few terrible ones.

Hey Charly L,

We don't show "Mac Media" as an authorized Roland service center or dealer, so we're unable to confirm if they're still able to repair the machine and/or boards. Of course, it's best to contact a current, authorized service center/dealer and you can find a list online here: Dealer Locator | Roland.

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

equippaint

Are you sure its the board and not a head cable? It was working fine before you did the head swap right? Maybe retrace your steps to make sure.
If you change the fuses too, solder on a glass fuse holder (2 wire from the fuse holder to the board) so its easier to change the fuse out if it pops again. You can drill 2 holes in the back of the cover to mount them too and wont have to take the cover off again.

Charly L

I think it's the head board or main. I unhooked the head cables completely and shielded the ends to make sure it wasn't the head that was shorting the printer out.