• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Machine to print on cups/glasses

bjt140

I was curious if anyone has any tips or experience with UV printers for cylindrical items. Looking to print on pint glasses and stainless/powder coated tumblers. Some prints may be the same, but we definitely will have a lot that the design will change for each cup.

So far I have looked at Direct color systems, Mimaki, and Inkcups. Are there any other manufacturers I should look at or ones to avoid?

Thanks!

FrankW

We are resellers of inkcups in germany, and have one in our showroom. That machine is not my business, but as far as it looks like it works fine,

bjt140

We are resellers of inkcups in germany, and have one in our showroom. That machine is not my business, but as far as it looks like it works fine,

Thanks for the reply, was that the X360? From what I am seeing, there aren't a lot of options for these machines.

Thank you

bjt140

How about a circular silk screen set up ??

I thought about that too, but I need full color and making a screen per cup, per design, per color may not work out cost wise. A lot of my orders have fields that change so we don't really get a long run on patterns.

Thanks