• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Macro Help

ams

What's a good resource for Corel Draw Macros for tutorials?
Need help with a textbox, type in words, have it import or change to symbols.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yeah, I'd look at the Corel community page too. I love creating macros but I'm very limited in the ability to write them. I use more of a cut and paste code method. Post exactly what you're trying to do and someone there will have an answer. Not sure about using the term "text box" though. Unless of course you're referring to a pop up text box to enter text into. You can just type artistic or paragraph text in corel and then run a macro to change characters as needed.

ams

Yeah, I'd look at the Corel community page too. I love creating macros but I'm very limited in the ability to write them. I use more of a cut and paste code method. Post exactly what you're trying to do and someone there will have an answer. Not sure about using the term "text box" though. Unless of course you're referring to a pop up text box to enter text into. You can just type artistic or paragraph text in corel and then run a macro to change characters as needed.

I created a macro that either floats or can be nested in the side/top. All it has is a textbox and button. So if I type "Hello", it should display 5 symbols, one for each letter and needs to be in a line and not scattered all over the screen. I know how to click a button and import one symbol, but not connect them in a row.