• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mactac b-free dusted by the yard

Does anyone know of a supplier selling Mactac B-free dusted vinyl by the yard? I need 3 yards of the stuff, and since I very rarely use dusted vinyl I don't want to buy a roll.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
It's going to be hard to find a vendor that sells digital media by the yard in the US. I travel to Canada frequently and saw that ND Graphics up there sells a pretty good selection of digital media by the yard. https://www.ndgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Digital-Cut-Program.pdf

I can see where this would be a huge pain for the distributor, but it's servicing those smaller shops that the job calls for a specific media but the cost of a full roll doesn't justify taking the job and having the media sit there for 3 years before there is a call for it again.

FatCat

Fellers and several other vendors carry a short roll (75ft) if I recall....I know, not 3 yards, but...