• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magbond

Signed Out

Have a customer looking for magbond prints. Went to their website, seems like some pretty nice material. Says UV and latex printable, but doesn't mention ecosolvent. Anybody ever use this material before? Is it ecosolvent printable? Or are there alternative materials that are. Any info on this material is greatly appreciated.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Magbond is pretty cool printable magnetic, nothing really special over the other printable magnetics out there. This material I am promoting though is a direct replacement to the magnetic wall and is going to change that whole application.

View attachment XBASE.pdf

Signed Out

Magbond is pretty cool printable magnetic, nothing really special over the other printable magnetics out there. This material I am promoting though is a direct replacement to the magnetic wall and is going to change that whole application.

View attachment 117975

So the X-Base is a material you apply as a base, and then you can apply any PSA vinyl too? Do you have any samples you can send out? Is it eco solvent printable?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So the X-Base is a material you apply as a base, and then you can apply any PSA vinyl too? Do you have any samples you can send out? Is it eco solvent printable?

Yes that is correct, shoot me your info and I will send a sample of the white and the clear. No one in here has seen XBASE yet, I literally just launched it.