• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magnetic Business Cards - is there a cutter?

PixelGrafix

I have applied vinyl to magnetic material and manually cut out the sign. A customer wants business cards on a magnetic backer. Is there a cutter once the vinyl is applied to the magnetic media that would make this task fast and or easier?

Thanks for any insight.
Mary

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A decent guillotine cutter will work. They cut paper, shocard, pvc, stryene, magnetic, aluminum up to .050, diebond, plastic, bones and many other things.

jfiscus

Rap Master
You can make them with a Gerber Edge, but then you're limited on colors and quality, but otherwise they're cheap enough to just sub out to someone who does them all day.

bigben

A decent guillotine cutter will work. They cut paper, shocard, pvc, stryene, magnetic, aluminum up to .050, diebond, plastic, bones and many other things.

Really? aluminum up to .050 and dibond? That would be great for our small parts. Do you have a more precise suggestion of a ''decent guillotine''?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Injento Cutter. Ours is 30". We have 2 - 30" cutters, 1 - 24" cutter and a 16" cutter. We also have another one which will cut up to basically .080 aluminum. The name of it is worn off. That sucker will take a digit off in a New York second. It's fast, quite and strong. It's about 16", also.

edit : let me say this..... all of our cutters are old. Not one is less than 30 years old. Some were given to me and some I bought. The one that is the youngest, is probably the weakest. Therefore, buying one today..... they may not do today, what they could years ago.​

royster13

I need some magnetic B cards....do you recommend these folks...?
I use these folks for "cheap" magnets but TradeNet has been my main supplier for 15+ years....BizMag is 23 mil UZ coated and TradeNet has a 25 mil laminated magnet....25 mil is 97%+ of my magnet sales.....

CL Visual

We use Magnet America for any orders over 100 pieces. Pretty quick turnaround times and never had a quality issue. I've never seen another company beat the price for the quality of product.