• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magnets?

LMC

Customer wants a 6" x 4" short term, reusable magnet(?). Only problem is it needs to wrap around a 2" pole... any suggestions on what will stick?

Thanks

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You might try messing with a 15mil magnetic. That might work a little better.

I would probably try and talk him into a sticker using low tac vinyl.

2B

It will have to be a thin material in order to conform to the pole, if the pole is metal.

the reusable part has me wondering are they going to be changing the information themselves ore bring it to you?

SignProPlus-Chip

Print on banner material and when folding over to hem, accommodate for a couple of small neodymium magnets in the hem pocket. You can take it on and of all day long and completely flexible to conform to the pole.

LMC

Thanks for the suggestions. They are for exterior use at disk golf tournaments. They want to put logos on the pins and then be able to move them from course to course. They will not be changing the information printed. I would be worried with the low adhesive vinyl they would get dirty and would no longer be reusable.