Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

main board from Indonesia

Discussion in 'Roland' started by anozira02, Nov 12, 2012.

1. anozira02

anozira02 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Prescott, arizona
    I found this website called biztrumpet.com selling Roland Cj-500 main board the actual seller is PT.KLIKID.com..
    Like to know if anyone from here ever done business with them..
    their main board price for the Cj-500 is $1170.00 seems like a good price but can the site be trusted?

Tags:
  2. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    i dont know for sure but mostly those sites are fraud. They are always advertising kicka$$ prices for stuff but seem to always be followed by several complaints

3. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Don't walk. Run away.

4. anozira02

anozira02 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Prescott, arizona
    I have to agree! I just bought one from Beacon Graphics,,, at least I know I will receive it.
    I still have two other Cj-500 main boards, which hopefully I can get repaired or try to repair them myself, I pretty well know what parts need to be replaced and I am handy with the soldering gun.

5. inkmed

inkmed Member

Jan 4, 2010
    my customers's experience is keep away the crazy lower price. When they buy printer heads from Indonesia with a low price, they lost their money.
    original parts price was contorlled by their producer, no one want sell parts in lost.
    So, if the price is too low, it is probably doubtful.

Adam Yang from Inkmed