• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Maintaining Humidity

hbb2008

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I am looking for ideas on a humidification system for my Printing area. I have 2 JV33's and need to maintain a humidity lever between 48-55%. We have tried a small table top humidifer and it did not help. My office is small so we thought it would be a good option, however it did not work. Then we tried a more powerfull solution with this product:

Dry Fog Humidifier AKIMist® “E”

But we had many problems with that and need to find a different, low maintenance solution. Preferable USA made and that can hook up to a water line.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Asuma01

Its hard because most printer manufacturers say you need to have good circulation in the room the printer is in. Which in turn makes it pretty hard for a humidifier to keep up.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Its hard because most printer manufacturers say you need to have good circulation in the room the printer is in. Which in turn makes it pretty hard for a humidifier to keep up.

They know what they're doing. They gotta have something to blame when prints looks bad.

"It's probably the temperature or humidity. Oh, it's 50% and 70 degrees? Probably static then."