• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Maintenance #3

papabud

Lone Wolf
So i have an HP 360. its been running roughly 2-3 years now.
i just got a message about needing a maintenance #3.
which looking at everything it comes with it doesn't look like a bad deal to have done.

But i was wondering how often this will pop up as needing done. is it something i should put in my budget as needing done every couple of years. how often do you have to have it done. do you do it yourself or just have a tech out every time.

Dan360

That's pretty typical, we've had the printer for around 4 years, had it done once and are at 58% with the new one.

We have the tech do it, I may look into doing it myself since I've been swapping heaters and sensors out myself to save some money.

Joe House

Hire a tech to do it and watch him do it. Decide afterwards if you want to tackle it next time. Everybody has a different comfort level with doing this kind of stuff. Many techs don't mind sharing this way. (At least I don't)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk