• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Major news on the homefront

Al Checca

I wanted to share with my brothers and sisters here my big news. As many know I've spent the past 4 or so years on kidney dialysis.

Well I found out a few days ago that my 20 year old daughter without any influence from me had gone down to our transplant hospital and got herself tested to donate to me.
Turns out she is a perfect match to donate to Dad and save my life! My true guardian Angel! I'll keep everyone posted but in the next 30 to 45 days I should be transplanted and receive the gift of life!
I have all kinds of emotions going on right now but had to share the news....

Thank you all that have supported me.

http://www.helphopelive.org/find-a-...F-65AB-CD90A457D09870A6#.UMU9rThHsWs.facebook

mfatty500

Good for you, my brother-in-law is awaiting his second transplant also, his first one was donated by my niece. The second transplant is going to come from another niece, ( his oldest daughter). The youngest niece (there are 3 girls in the family) is also a match. This kidney has lasted him 10 years. Hoping it happens soon.

Al Checca

Good for you, my brother-in-law is awaiting his second transplant also, his first one was donated by my niece. The second transplant is going to come from another niece, ( his oldest daughter). The youngest niece (there are 3 girls in the family) is also a match. This kidney has lasted him 10 years. Hoping it happens soon.

I wish him well, this is my 3rd in life. Last 2 each lasted 12 years, he will be in my prayers.

Many thanks everyone.
A goal or dream after transplanted and while I'm still on disability is to make a mini tour and spend a day or two with some of you more local folks and learn a few things and have some fun with you all... :rock-n-roll:

mfatty500

Al, if don't mind me asking how young are you? My bro-in-law is 60.
Thoughts with you as well, hand in there .