• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Manufacturer for this type of Dimensional Letter?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Is there a manufacturer for this type of dimensional letter? It may be a custom job when done originally, but if I can avoid having to set up all the bevels on each letter I would be a happy woman. These are about an inch thick, solid material. I already have the vinyl spec for the wood grain. We are trying to add a second side of lettering to an existing sign, so any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Winding Oaks_7390.jpg
    Winding Oaks_7390.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Winding Oaks_7392.jpg
    Winding Oaks_7392.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Winding Oaks_7394.jpg
    Winding Oaks_7394.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 156

fresh

Are they HDU / PVC? I think this is a very easy router job, but i don't have a router, so what do i know.

letterman7

That's what I'm thinking based on how the V in the W is shaped. Straight cut from whatever material, then hand routed with a bevel bit and bearing. Quick work once you get the hang of it - even quicker if the hand router is stationary mounted in a table.

fresh

That's what I'm thinking based on how the V in the W is shaped. Straight cut from whatever material, then hand routed with a bevel bit and bearing. Quick work once you get the hang of it - even quicker if the hand router is stationary mounted in a table.

duh. yeah, this is really easy and you don't need a cnc router like I thought. you can cut the letters with a jig and/or bandsaw and then using a hand-held router, bevel the edges. we bevel the edges on signs all the time!