• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marking Sign Stakes

diamondavenue

Does anyone know who carries the small plastic yard stakes that are used when fertilizer and things are applied to lawns. I have a customer who wants them for their landscaping business. I can print the cards no problem, but I cant find who carries the stakes.

Locals Find!

Did you ask them if they would give you wholesale pricing?? Many of these large companies have divisions for that if you just ask politely.

diamondavenue

I did not, that would be logical. I was hoping someone would chime in and tell me I missed them in the catalog from grimco or fellers or earl mich or sign supply or one of the million vendors I have to use anymore to get customers exactly what they are looking for. Thanks

mfatty500

Hey Diamond ave. what about Keson in Aurora/Naperville area they make flagging tape and measuring tools maybe they have what you are looking for. Just a thought. Used to use their stuff in the concrete industry.
Mike

gsisign

Premium Subscriber
need heavy duty yard sign stakes

Does anyone have a supplier for heavy duty steel sign stakes. the ones we get
now are too flimsy and bend easy.