• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Masons Lodge sign finished and installed today

SignManiac

Landscaping to come. The compass and square logo look great in the sunlight. I really love working with Matthews paint. This sign is all PVC and some Polymetal.

Attachments

• Mason Finished.jpg
    Mason Finished.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Mason Compass.jpg
    Mason Compass.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 113

John Butto

"a breath of fresh air"

When you die, and I hope it is a long time from now, Saint Peter is going to have you make a sign like that right next to the Pearly Gates.
The wording and graphics will be different but you know what I mean.

Z SIGNS

Nice work

You got some big balls and I see that teal is still popular in your neck of the woods.

OldPaint

that gold is paint???? this is a little sign i did for my lodge. 6 X 20" on mdo, with raised logo made from sign board. all gold leafed, rest is painted...

Attachments

• plotter 061s.jpg
    plotter 061s.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 135

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. I had no idea my balls would be so impressive to everyone, But after nearly sixty years going strong, my knees are starting to feel the effects of them swinging side to side.

Seriously, I'm satisfied with this project. I did it for my best friend and business partner who belongs to this lodge. I know that it will bring future work through the networking the masons do. He also just recently became an official Shriners clown, so no telling where this could lead to. Bottom line for me? I enjoyed and had fun making this sign :) I did it my way~~~~

SignManiac

As promised, here's a shot with some landscaping and also a night shot with some solar powered lights.

Attachments

• Mason Landscaped.jpg
    Mason Landscaped.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 128
  • Mason Lights.jpg
    Mason Lights.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 126

SignManiac

I didn't purchase them, but my partner said he bought them at Home Depot and they aren't the cheap ones. I guess the more you spend, the better they are!

TimToad

While I fully understand it isn't an "advertising" sign and as much as I appreciate that the craftsmanship is outstanding and all, the drastically overscaled "balls", their extreme brilliance compared to the other elements and the lack of effective prioritization in general leaves me pretty underwhelmed given all the effort.