• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Massive BBQ SIGN -3D-

RogueRoller

This sign turned out to be really BIG the boards are 4 inches thick, the shadow outline was 2 inches thick, with the letters being 3 inches thick. total of 9 inches deep. The sign is 17.5 feet long. Please give me feed back on your thoughts. Plus I will be glad to answer any questions. Cheers , Charlie

Attachments

• chic1.JPG
    chic1.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 125
  • chic2.JPG
    chic2.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 96
  • chic3.JPG
    chic3.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 98

Circleville Signs

WOWW!!!! That's awesome! All of it hand done, eh? VERY impressive. I might have to take a crack at playing with something like that. Where do you get EPS foam at those sizes?

RogueRoller

WOWW!!!! That's awesome! All of it hand done, eh? VERY impressive. I might have to take a crack at playing with something like that. Where do you get EPS foam at those sizes?

I get it in Blocks 4 feet by 3 feet by 8 Feet check with your local stucco supply house. If you would like to see more refer to the two other post I have running under Hand Made Signs, I believe the last three our my post. Lots of good info and examples on what one can do in 3D Foam.

let me know if you have any questions and what you think of the other signs.

weaselboogie

Do you spray the Gatorhyde in house? That's the same stuff used for truck bed liner. I've used Styrospray before only because it looked like less to deal with, but I don't think it had the longevity of the Gatorhyde.

Attachments

• PB090067.jpg
    PB090067.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 116

RogueRoller

Yes I do spray it here at my studio. I have a 40' By 18' Spray booth I got used.

Gatorhyde was developed for the theme park industry originally. For doing massive sculptures, signs, displays and so on. Most don't know that today and they don't really advertise it much being there are not a lot of Sign Crafters that do what I do. So they went to the masses and show how durable it is by competing in the boat and truck liner business.

Last edited: