• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master 300p

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Why would the plotter require a dongle? All you should need is a proper connection and software that includes a driver for the plotter.

signman2010

I guess I have loaded it wrong or something. the program works fine but when I send it to cut now the message no dongle detected shows. how do I get past this ?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
no dongle with software

Vinyl Master Pro used to use a difficult to get right serial number and password system. I think they have since changed to a dongle protected system. Did you actually buy your software? If not that is the problem and everyone is wasting their time trying to help.

You need to have either the dongle or a serial number, password and installation CD. If you don't have one or the other then you need to buy a legal copy of a software package that includes a driver for the master 300 plotter.