• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master Tiger Series Ye141

jholtman1234

Hey Guy's i just purchased this plotter off ebay i have been in the vinyl business 3 years and i wanted one for home! So my question is what software supports this plotter i dont see it anywere when i search the name or anything also will it work with serial to usb or do i have to but from master the serial cable the sell? I would love it if someone has a manual to this or something or just tell me how to tell if i am online or offline! i think i got in over my head can someone help get me back above water!!! i am using a prolific serial to usb just like at work! but i seem to can get them to see each other! even with the universal driver on sign go any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Techman

Sorry,, but looks like you got yerself one of those unknown elements.

First you have to make sure it runs in its own test mode. If it will do its own tests then you have a chance.

I would guess this off brand machine uses the reversed hpgl or some other non typical code work. But that is just an educated guess.

As for software,, any software will drive it.. but that is only if that software has a compatible driver within its package. If it will run its test, and it is not using some strange new style of graphics language you could try the generic hpgl driver that comes with some packages.

Find the Desay site and find out there. They should have supplied you with the data you need. But from what little I know about this system they usually supplied you with a basic cutting program bundled with a package deal.

jholtman1234

Master Tiger ye141

It does run in test mode but i cant get beyond that hopefully someone can help also i tried hgpl and it did not work so i am thinking its a setting but i don't have the actual plotter driver any help guy troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated!

Techman

goto the desay site and get their tech support.. They the ones that made it if I remember right..

OldPaint

you got aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TIGER BY THE TAIL ITS PLAIN TO SEE.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA sorry it just fit the moment........................old C/W song......................

jholtman1234

hey buddy i see your from pensacola! i grew up in Gulf breeze and hell thats were i got my start making signs! what company you work for down there?

Lunatic Taskbar

If I recall correctly.... you need to select the PC1000 driver or is it the PC1000e driver. its something like that.

Sorry I cant be more specific. But it was a long time ago.

Ian

OldPaint

i work for ME!!!!!! A SIGN MINT, and hada mobile sign shop SIGNS HERE & NOW, in a step van.

Attachments

• shoptk.jpg
    shoptk.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 222

jholtman1234

Thats cool!!! I think i saw your ride a few times i worked for Dolphin Printing In GB and i worked at tmt printing as the graphics design manager! it was interesting to say the least TMT up on jordan and palafox was my shelter for ivan, dennis, great place i must say though wonderful people now living in indiana its so different!!! but a much bigger market though!