• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

material choice

crny1

Most everything I do is avery 1105 and 1360 laminate but I have a customer that needs 100 decals/stickers for the backs of cars. What material would you suggest that is user friendly for the install? I am trying to do away with transfer tape. THe 1105 is overkill especially in the price dept! Whats everyone use for stickers that are sold that the client puts on? Thanks

crny1

I thought of Big Fish intially but I was hoping for something I could run and pick up locally here in the Chicago land area since the customer is in a rush.

2B

Then they best bet is to contact your local supplier and see what they have ready available

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

TimToad

Doesn't MidWest or Rayco have something in stock?

We often use the 6mm calendared, semi-rigid with removable adhesive and no laminate unless the customer wants them to outlast the ink fade by not laminating.

Johnny Best

Substance calendered with their mat laminate, good material and price, but for higher end stickers I like to use cast vinyl with cast laminate.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I thought of Big Fish intially but I was hoping for something I could run and pick up locally here in the Chicago land area since the customer is in a rush.

FYI, we have a branch in Illinois where you can pick up material.

crny1

BigfishDM
Wow. I was unaware! Where is the branch located? Can you message me with pricing for material that would work for this and where the branch is. Thanks.
FYI, we have a branch in Illinois where you can pick up material.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BigfishDM
Wow. I was unaware! Where is the branch located? Can you message me with pricing for material that would work for this and where the branch is. Thanks.

No problem, the Branch is located at 1440 W.Bernard Dr. Addison, IL 60101. I will message you shortly.