• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material Help in Canada

morty87

I hope I am putting this in the right area. I just bought a mutoh 1624 and I am now trying to find a good supplier for banner, vinyl, 30 mil magnetic and photo gloss/matt paper rolls in a couple different sizes.

I'm on the west coast and I have used a shop in Ontario for past few months but the shipping costs are killing me. I do have an account with a company locally but the prices are even higher than Ontario but a bit less adding in shipping costs...So just wondering if anyone has a good reliable wholesaler? Thank you for any help.

Dan360

Mostly Grimco and ND here. ND has a location in Vancouver so I would check that out. Grimco has a location in BC close by as well.

ND I find is a bit more expensive for most things but they seem to have a better selection.

CanuckSigns

The big 3 national suppliers that have warehouses all over the country are
Grimco
ND graphics
All Graphic Supplies

Any of them will have what you are looking for, personally I prefer Grimco, but all graphics is good as well, all graphics tends to specialize in low cost media.

I avoid ND graphics whenever possible, I can't stand their pricing structure and how your pricing depends on how much you suck up to your sales rep.