• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Material Source Search

I am looking for material that appears to be exactly like the very flexible poly material that many 1" -3 ring binders are made from, I think polystyrene maybe? I can find some in white, but not colors. I am aware that I can use the white and apply 2 layers of vinyl to achieve the team colors they have requested.

The sample they provided to me is a dark blue.

This is for a replaceable sign on a sports display at our high school, something very thin that is lettered with sign vinyl and slides easily in or out of the frame. It is used for only one game and then changed for each game. The sign usually says something like "BEAT CLEARVIEW" (the opposing team). It is NOT a back lit sign.

I made a very short video, put it on my facebook page, but I can't seem to upload it here.

Edit...I finally just took a photo, here it is.

Attachments

• BluePoly.jpg
    BluePoly.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

henryz

What about sand poly 16 mil, it's used for folders, just not sure if it's available in the size you need.

Thanks for responding. I am not familiar with that, where would I get it? I checked with Grimco, and they have a white poly something,
I will probably just get that.

rjssigns

For signs that have to conform to a radius I use 2mm foam-pvc from Midland Plastics. No clue if it comes in different colors though as my projects are full coverage.