• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material that will "stick" to cloth

morty87

Not sure if it is possible or even practical but my day job has me stuck in a 6x6 cubicle with grey cloth walls/partitions. Is there a "sticker" or some other sort of material that I could print on and then attach (hopefully sticky enough) to the cloth? I am trying to stay away from puting 100 tacks and Ideally I would like to "wrap" my cubicle. There is 6 different panels/sections so it wouldn't be a continuous piece. The cloth is pretty flimsy and I don't even think there is cork behind it as tacks generally don't work on it. I als don't want to use material so "sticky/tacky" that when i remove or change it will tear the cloth down at same time. lol any suggestions/advice is truly appreciated. Thank you

IsItFasst

Arlon DPF 8000 could work. It will stick to about anything but seems to release from thick fabric. Obviously test it to make sure since all fabrics are different.