Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Measure productivity or Export job activity from my EFI H1625LED?

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by MGB_LE, Jan 3, 2017.

1. MGB_LE

MGB_LE Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    On our OCE TDS400 we have a meter that measures linear feet printed. On our HP5500 there's an accounting tab in the web interface that shows jobs printed, time, and media. I need to know how to export this information from my EFI H1625 LED so that I can analyze it in Excel. At the printer I can pull up job info individually, but I don't see a way to aggregate the info and export it so that Estimating can see media usage and ink usage.

Please give me your suggestions.

2. VanderJ

VanderJ Merchant Member - Printer Parts and Sevice

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I have never used this printer but . . . I am willing to bet that data is saved as a .CSV file somewhere on the hard drive. In the search bar, type in *.CSV. It will show all of the .CSV files on the computer. You might get lucky and it's saved as InkUsage.CSV or something easy like that.

3. MGB_LE

MGB_LE Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    OK, I've put a finer point on my question. I want to export the" JDF Job Properties" for all my jobs, so that I can get a more accurate idea of ink use and productivity. Per job I can click the "JDF Job Properties" button to get print time and ink use. I'd like a database of this info for all the jobs in queue. I searched for *.csv files to no avail. What can Vutek users tell me about this?