• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media Does not exist

yamaha581

We just got our new Latex 335 up and running and did two small test prints and I downloaded the profiles and settings for the vinyl we use. Once I did that I tried printing again but now Flexi is saying the media selected does not exist. I have even tried selecting other media and it is still saying the same thing. Has anyone had this problem before.

RustyNZ

Might not be too much help but just be aware that 'Media Type' and 'Output Profile' are different fields in Flexi, could be something to do with that, maybe it's on some other strange media? You did say you tried other medias but just making sure you know 'Media' is different to 'Output Profile'.

upload_2020-3-11_8-45-5.png

Joe House

Close Flexi and restart it. It should refresh the media from the printer when you go to the quality tab in Rip and Print.

Good Luck