• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

media for mimaki cjv30 users....

ironchef

Hey y'all. I here trying to put together my first orders of media. I got a 54in. X 50yd. Roll for free. Tru-stock. Its about half way done . Prints good. Using a generic gpvc profile. Looking to buy some 3m and some avery to try out. I could get more of that trustock. But its a grey adhesive and permanent. 3mil. I need advise. I need a roll for generic applications (magnets. Aluminum. Flat surfaces. I also need a vinyl that's good for rivets. (Trucks and trailers). And then i need to know what kit or combo to buy for wraps. I'd prefer a media that at least has profiles for my printer/cutter. Tru-stock only has profiles for roland. Im also looking to get a laminator. But i dont think my budget will allow that. What brand/model you guys recommend for a 54in. Mimaki. Thanks in advance guys.