• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media for small applications

mustafade

Hello all,

I am looking for a media recommendations from you y'all please.

I am needing to print as large as 8.5"x11", as small as 3"x5" sizes.

It needs to be easy to apply with no bubbles, easy to remove and whenever you remove, it should never leave any adhesive residue behind at all.

One more thing would help, that is, everyone should be able apply it fairly easily.

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, :)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Buy a color laser small format printer and buy cut sheets, if you want to look at that type of solution let me know.

mustafade

Buy a color laser small format printer and buy cut sheets, if you want to look at that type of solution let me know.
I have already mac daddy of color laser printer. I do not want a toner base finish. They will flake off :)
I've been in that segment since early 80's.

Jackpine

H&H Sign Supply sells removable cut sheets 8 1/2 x11.
Hello all,

I am looking for a media recommendations from you y'all please.

I am needing to print as large as 8.5"x11", as small as 3"x5" sizes.

It needs to be easy to apply with no bubbles, easy to remove and whenever you remove, it should never leave any adhesive residue behind at all.

One more thing would help, that is, everyone should be able apply it fairly easily.

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, :)

J

john1

I have already mac daddy of color laser printer. I do not want a toner base finish. They will flake off :)
I've been in that segment since early 80's.

Not if you laminate it with a outdoor laminate.