• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Meet Mr Roomba - Our Union Employee

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Wait, does Mr. Roomba rome around while employees are working? If so I see a lawsuit in your future.
We have 6-8 employees zipping about at any given time. If I try trip over one of these I'm likely to have some words to say. And I'm a man of very few words. Mr. Roomba would then become wall art.

SignTeam.us

Wait, does Mr. Roomba rome around while employees are working? If so I see a lawsuit in your future.
We have 6-8 employees zipping about at any given time. If I try trip over one of these I'm likely to have some words to say. And I'm a man of very few words. Mr. Roomba would then become wall art.
Mr. Roomba only works before or after hours for safety reasons.

shadowgrapher

My Shop cleaner went missing. Only found it when we had to unload a truck and found it sleeping under the forklift. RIP old friend!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Reminds me.... for over a year now I've been needing to get a new battery for one we have. lol

Oh and ours has never triggered the motion sensors on the security system.

chartle

I have one for the same purpose and never thought to add a camera.........until now. Note this is as far away from a GoPro that you can think of, its like GoPro 0.1 an 808 key fob camera, an early one.

Warning it does a spot clean when it first starts.

SKU038958-001.JPG