• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Memorial sign, house sign and some windows

SignManiac

A couple of signs we recently completed. The roadside memorial sign was shipped to Saint Thomas and the house sign is a wedding gift that a client ordered for her father. We did 42 of the windows in frosted Etchmark.

Attachments

• Wyndam Resorts Mike Campbell.jpg
    Wyndam Resorts Mike Campbell.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Eustice House sign.jpg
    Eustice House sign.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 103
  • SLU Admissions Windows-03.jpg
    SLU Admissions Windows-03.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 104

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They all look nice but what's up with the dedication in the middle of the memorial.
Is that local jargon / colloquialism?
(I'm pretty good at mangling the written English language so maybe it is going right over my head.)

wayne k
guam usa

SignManiac

Made no sense to me either GAC, but they insisted it be worded that way??
I dealt with Wyndam resorts here stateside. I did get an unexpected phone call from the sister of the man who passed. She was in tears over the phone and felt she had to call me personally to thank me for the beautiful tribute to his life. I did my best to console her over it, and that doesn't come easy for me. I'm generally a cold hearted indifferent basstsrd! :)

player

The sign is nice, but I guess with digital printing we are going to have pictures of dead people all over the place.

7oaks

Nothing wrong with the dedication a little punctuation couldn't fix

Your "count on Me!" spirit ......

Ken