• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mental agony with fuji acuity advance select

arvindrlaxman

We got a big job order to print yesterday. While printing acrylic. The black nozzle got blocked. We had this issue for quite a while now and representatives from Fuji rectify it temporarily. My knowledge on inkjet printers is that we need to troubleshoot them occasionally.. but for us we'd need to troubleshoot it daily. Fuji keeps giving us excuses always. Once they come they take about 8 to 10 hours for rectifying it. Now, they took 1 full day and it is not of any use. For an organisation like us this gives us too much mental block. We have literally put in our everything for this machine.For sure, our next flatbed will not be with Fuji. We are the first company in India to have installed the Fuji acuity, they don't have any spares also. Earlier this month there was a failure with the communication wire , our machine was stopped for the whole day since they didn't have any spare. Now let me come to my problem now.

The black nozzle is blocked. Even when we try to flush it out the Ink is not getting flushed. Fuji techs have been talking over the phone for more than 12hours but still there's no sign of it getting corrected. Anyone experienced this ? Cyan , Magenta , Yellow inks are gettting flushed out except black. We really can't find out what the problem is. Kindly help us. thank you.

arvindrlaxman

Thanks pat ,

After nearly 36 hours of machine stoppage fuji people discovered that the black print head was a problem. They've changed it now.. We had this problem for over 4 months, but it was only today that they discovered the problem. The saddest part is we have printed more nozzle tests than real prints. This week was really depressing..

KaranGrewal

Glad to hear problem is fixed. We bought fuji acuity X2 two yrs. In the beginning printer was down more often , it came to point where we were thinking of returning it, but after two months of back and forth with fuji tech team and sorting out problems , since then printer is working fine. Acuity produce best quality prints in market. yes it require very careful maintenance of print heads.overall its great machine. only other printer tht I have seen printing as good as acuity is swissq at Sgia show in Las vegas.