• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Member Page

jtiii

Beautiful day, great to be alive!
The MM browsing page is much worse than before the upgrade. They need to have their "blurb" next to them - the colored category boxes are way insufficient and you end up having to click on everyone to see what they actually do.

Case in point -
Equipment Manufacturers & Distributors - Miscellaneous - Outsource Services - Software Publishers & Distributors - Supply Manufacturers & Distributors - American Print Consultants

There is nothing in their name or those crazy boxes to suggest that these are repair techs.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hi jtiii - One of the few features missing from the old DTO Vendor Tools install is indeed the site blurb on the main page. I'll look into seeing if it's possible to add. Thanks for the suggestion.

The boxes are MM categories. The sites listed there are in the same categories that they were prior to upgrade, only the DTO Vendor Tools didn't list categories on the main page display as the current install does... Clicking the category will show all sites listed in that particular category, similiar to before the upgrade when you simply clicked category dropdown menu:

2017-02-15_14-07-18.png

HTH,

J.