• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Merchant Member.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some of you may remember, while some may not have known at all, but we were a Merchant Member here for quite a long time. We did a lotta work for various people around the country and some out of the country through s101. It was very nice. Very nice, indeed.

We just found out that our 'quote request' page has not been working properly since almost 2012. I'm going through literally 100s of old requests and noticed quite a few were from s101. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of you that we did not get back to. We had no idea, until just yesterday and we printed out the list this morning. It's very disheartening to see how many, what caliber and who all we missed in this foul up. We don't know why it was working sporadically, but suffice it to say, we think it's fixed. It must be, lotsa requests have been coming in since yesterday.

Anyway, we sincerely hope none of you took this as a personal insult or crossing towards you or your business, as we literally did not know it was happening.

Again, I apologize for this and hope to see you some more here at s101.

thank you...................
Gino